Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trying to conceive

As I mentioned before, my husband and I are trying to have another baby. Well I stopped taking my birth control pills in April and I STILL have not had a period. I am trying not to stress since I have been on pills for nine years. However it is hard not to. I have read that it has taken some people several months to even two years to conceive after being on birth control for so long. I never thought this was a possiblity. After reading article after article, I know I just have to give it time. When the time is right, it will happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kendra, I was using birth control for about 3 years; when my husband and I decided to have a child. It took me 9 months to get pregnant due to the birth control use. Just give it time like you said, it will happen. After I had my son I completely stopped using birth control. Now again I am pregnant and this for sure will be my last child. Two kids are good for me. I wish you lots of luck and hope you get the baby you desire.

    ReplyDelete